Here are some ways you can help Blue Dragon children and families.
- Invite your friends and family to support Blue Dragon. Tell them about its work and encourage them to donate.
- Next time you buy from Amazon you can select to donate through AmazonSmile – 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products can go to Blue Dragon.
- Organise an event to raise money for Blue Dragon. Other people are welcome to hold their own fundraising events in support of Blue Dragon Vietnam. Although Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (NZ) is not responsible for other people’s fundraising activities, the trustees would appreciate knowing about these activities and can promote them on our website and Facbook page.
- Sponsor tuition at a New Zealand school or tertiary instiution. Some Blue Dragon students would love the chance to study in New Zealand, especially to study English as a second language. If you can offer free tuition please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give a temporary home in New Zealand to a Blue Dragon student. Blue Dragon students who study in New Zealand need to stay with a New Zealand family. If you are keen to offer free homestay accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (NZ) organises two fundraising events a year: a book fair and a film evening. Please contact one of the trustees or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be involved or join our database to receive news about upcoming events and activities.
Deposting proceeds into Blue Dragon’s bank account
You may also wish to deposit your proceeds into the Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (NZ)’s bank account. This will then be transferred to Blue Dragon Vietnam in a lump sum, saving the bank fees associated with individual transfers. Please contact a trustee or email us on email@example.com when money is being deposited with details of amounts and donors.